About HKTDC | Media Room | Contact HKTDC | Wish List Wish List () | My HKTDC |
繁體 简体
Save As PDF Email this page Print this page

Online China Business Advisory Service

We offer a free China business advisory service to help Hong Kong and overseas SMEs with regard to information of the mainland China market, including: market environment, government regulations, customs requirements, intellectual property rights and taxation.

Business Enquiry Form

Please click the button and submit your question. We will reply you as soon as possible.

Latest Enquiries

Q: How should a foreigner apply for a China work permit?
Q: When promoting goods or services in China, what rules should foreign enterprises abide by?
Q: What is the way to secure high-tech enterprise status and enjoy preferential income tax treatment?
Q: How is it possible to ensure that consignments routed to the mainland via Hong Kong enjoy the preferential tariffs specified under the relevant Free Trade Agreements?
Q: What are the requirements of the incoming Environmental Protection Tax Law and what are the tax liabilities that are likely to ensue?

Q: What are the current VAT rates in China?
Q: What is the difference between the registration and record-filing of imported health foods?
Q: What are the registration procedures for milk powder import? What are the labelling requirements?
Q: Is registration required for the selling of drones? What are the points to note?
Q: What are the inspection and quarantine requirements for the import of US beef to China?

Q: Which goods are prohibited from being mailed to China?
Q: Is registration required for imported software?
Q: Are inward/outward personal postal articles subject to taxes in China? What are the restrictions?
Q: Has the simplified enterprise deregistration system been implemented in Guangdong?
Q: How does a doctor register in China?

Q: How should domain names be registered in China?
Q: Are there any restrictions on the import of wireless transmission equipment?
Q: What are China’s measures for promoting “happiness industries”?
Q: What should consignees of imported cosmetic products provide for record filing?
Q: What are the requirements for enterprises applying for permission to use the “green channel” for their imports and exports?

Q: What documents should be furnished by a foreign trade enterprise applying for export tax rebate?
Q: Are licences required for the import of salmon?
Q: Under what circumstances are export enterprises not allowed to apply for export tax rebate?
Q: What are the qualifications of the chief representative of a foreign company’s representative office in China?
Q: What are the procedures of importing fruits to China from foreign countries?

Page of 7
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next