About HKTDC | Media Room | Contact HKTDC | Wish List Wish List () | My HKTDC |
繁體 简体
Save As PDF Print this page

Enquiry: Are Foreign-Funded Enterprises Operating in China Entitled to Import/Export Rights?


Since joining the World Trade Organisation (WTO), China has made significant changes to its foreign trade arrangements. As a consequence, in line with the Measures for the Record-Filing and Registration of Foreign Trade Operators, foreign trade operators – including foreign-invested enterprises (FIEs) – are now free to engage in import/export activity as long as they have registered with the Ministry of Commerce (or its approved affiliates) and have completed all the required record-filing procedures.

Companies looking to complete their registration should log-in to the Ministry of Commerce’s record-filing/registration platform (http://iecms.mofcom.gov.cn/) and download the necessary application forms.

Content provided by Picture: HKTDC Research
Comments (0)
Shows local time in Hong Kong (GMT+8 hours)

HKTDC welcomes your views. Please stay on topic and be respectful of other readers.
Review our Comment Policy

*Add a comment (up to 5,000 characters)