About HKTDC | Media Room | Contact HKTDC | Wish List Wish List () | My HKTDC |
繁體 简体
Save As PDF Print this page

Enquiry: Is Record Filing Necessary for a Domestic Enterprise to Use Overseas Registered Commodity Bar Codes on Its Products?

Photo: Barcodes
Photo: Barcodes

A domestic enterprise may use its overseas registered bar codes on its products, but it needs to complete the record filing formalities in accordance with regulations.

If a domestic enterprise produces goods for an overseas company under licence but does not sell these goods within China in its own name, record filing for use of overseas registered bar codes is not required.

Content provided by Picture: HKTDC Research