About HKTDC | Media Room | Contact HKTDC | Wish List Wish List () | My HKTDC |
繁體 简体
Save As PDF Print this page

Enquiry: What Documents Does a Foreign-invested Enterprise (FIE) Have to Submit to Change Its Registration to a Domestic Enterprise?

Photo: Changing registration to domestic enterprise
Photo: Changing registration to domestic enterprise

An FIE needs to submit the following documents to the industry and commerce administration department to change its registration to a domestic enterprise:

  1. Application form for change of registration to domestic enterprise signed by its legal representative;
  2. Authorisation letter of designated representative or jointly appointed agent and photocopy of the identity document of the designated representative or appointed agent;
  3. Approval document from the FIE examination and approval department; and
  4. Duplicate of its business licence.
Content provided by Picture: HKTDC Research