4 May 2017
Enquiry: What Should Consignees of Imported Cosmetic Products Provide for Record Filing?
Consignees of cosmetics completing record filing should provide the following documents and information:
1. Imported cosmetics consignee record filing application form;
2. Business licence, certificate of organisation code, legal representative’s identity document;
3. Enterprise quality and safety management systems such as imported cosmetics acceptance inspection, defective cosmetics recall and goods tracking management systems;
4. The organisational structure, functions of department and duties of staff related to the quality and safety of cosmetic products;
5. The types of cosmetics to be handled and the place of storage (including floor plan and tenancy agreement of the warehouse);
6. For those who have been engaged in the import, processing and sale of cosmetics in the current year, the relevant descriptions (type and quantity of cosmetics) should be furnished;
7. For those who handle the inspection application themselves, the self-reporting unit record filing registration certificate should be furnished.