2 April 2015
Online CBA: How to Apply for a Public Place Hygiene Licence?
Q: How to Apply for a Public Place Hygiene Licence?
A: Companies may go to the local Health Bureau and apply with the following documents:
1) Completed Hygiene Licence Application Form;
2) Photocopy of Prior Approval Notification for Name of Enterprise (Business License or other proofs of name of unit);
3) Photocopy of identity card of the legal representative or responsible person;
4) Photocopy of real estate certificate (tenants should also provide a photocopy of the lease contract);
5) Floor plan of the place of business;
6) Health certificate and hygiene knowledge training certificate of practitioners;
7) Information about hygiene management systems;
8) Site verification documents (relevant materials must meet the requirements as to substance);
9) Other relevant documents required by the health administrative departments.
(The HKTDC provides one-on-one China Business Advisory Service free of charge to assist companies in resolving problems encountered when doing business in China. For enquiries and appointments, please call (852) 1830 668 or register online.)