17 Dec 2015
Online CBA: What Are the Requirements for Applying for Express Delivery Business Licence in China?
Q: What Are the Requirements for Applying for Express Delivery Business Licence in China?
A: To apply for express delivery business licence in China, companies have to submit the following documents:
1. Express delivery business licence application letter;
2. Photocopy of enterprise name pre-approval notice or enterprise legal person business licence;
3. Photocopy of the identification document of the legal representative of the enterprise;
4. Proof of use of venue;
5. Information about safety assurance system and measures;
6. Documents proving international business networks (to be submitted by enterprises applying for permission to conduct international express delivery business).
The documents required for cross-province and international express delivery business licence application will be received, processed, examined and approved by the State Post Bureau. For provincial-level business licence, the documents required are to be submitted to the postal bureau of the province (autonomous region or municipality) concerned for examination and approval.
(The HKTDC provides one-on-one China Business Advisory Service free of charge to assist companies in resolving problems encountered when doing business in China. For enquiries and appointments, please call (852) 1830 668 or register online.)