About HKTDC | Media Room | Contact HKTDC | Wish List Wish List () | My HKTDC |
繁體 简体
Save As PDF Email this page Print this page

Online CBA: What Documents Does a Foreign-invested Enterprise (FIE) Have to Submit to Change Its Registration to a Domestic Enterprise?

Photo: Changing registration to domestic enterprise
Photo: Changing registration to domestic enterprise

Q: What documents does a foreign-invested enterprise (FIE) have to submit to change its registration to a domestic enterprise?

A: An FIE needs to submit the following documents to the industry and commerce administration department to change its registration to a domestic enterprise:

  1. Application form for change of registration to domestic enterprise signed by its legal representative;
  2. Authorisation letter of designated representative or jointly appointed agent and photocopy of the identity document of the designated representative or appointed agent;
  3. Approval document from the FIE examination and approval department; and
  4. Duplicate of its business licence.


(The HKTDC provides one-on-one China Business Advisory Service free of charge to assist companies in resolving problems encountered when doing business in China. For enquiries and appointments, please call (852) 1830 668 or register online.)

Content provided by Picture: HKTDC Research
Comments (0)
Shows local time in Hong Kong (GMT+8 hours)

HKTDC welcomes your views. Please stay on topic and be respectful of other readers.
Review our Comment Policy

*Add a comment (up to 5,000 characters)