20 April 2017
Online CBA: What Documents Should be Furnished by a Foreign Trade Enterprise Applying for Export Tax Rebate?
Q: What documents should be furnished by a foreign trade enterprise applying for export tax rebate?
A: Foreign trade enterprises applying for export tax rebate for goods that have been exported after completing customs declaration should present the following documents:
1. Export customs declaration form (export tax rebate stub);
2. Export forex receipt verification form (export tax rebate stub) or forward forex receipt certificate;
3. Special VAT invoice (deduction stub);
4. Special export goods invoice;
5. Tax (for export goods) payment advice or export goods duty paid certificate;
6. Agency export goods certificate, if the export operation is carried out by an agent.
(The HKTDC provides one-on-one China Business Advisory Service free of charge to assist companies in resolving problems encountered when doing business in China. For enquiries and appointments, please call (852) 1830 668 or register online.)