21 May 2015
Online CBA: What Documents are Required to Obtain a “Certificate of Property Ownership” for Factory Premises?
Q: What Documents are Required to Obtain a “Certificate of Property Ownership” for Factory Premises?
A: 1. The "Land Use Right Certificate" issued by the city department of land and resources;
2. The "Quality Monitoring Fact Sheet" issued by the local town or neighbourhood planning and construction office or the city construction engineering quality supervision station, or the "Certificate of Record Filing for the Building Safety Assessment Report" issued by the city construction bureau;
3. The "Building Construction Permit", "Construction Completion and Acceptance Registration Certificate for Housing Construction Projects or Infrastructure Facilities" or "Urban Housing Safety Inspection Certificate" issued the city construction bureau;
4. The "Land Use Permit" issued by the city urban planning bureau;
5. The "Construction Works Planning Permit" issued by the city urban planning bureau;
6. The "Fire Safety Assessment Opinions" issued by the fire services department;
7. The "Work Completion Fire Control Acceptance Certificate" or "Written Opinions on Orders to Make Corrections Within a Prescribed Time Limit" and "Written Opinions on Passing of Re-examination" issued by the fire services department.
(The HKTDC provides one-on-one China Business Advisory Service free of charge to assist companies in resolving problems encountered when doing business in China. For enquiries and appointments, please call (852) 1830 668 or register online.)