About HKTDC | Media Room | Contact HKTDC | Wish List Wish List () | My HKTDC |
繁體 简体
Save As PDF Email this page Print this page

Online CBA: What Information Should a Company Submit If It Intends to Change Its Name?

Photo: Changing Company Name
Photo: Changing Company Name

Q: What information should a company submit if it intends to change its name?

A: In China, a company that intends to change its name should submit the following information to the industry and commerce administration department:

  1. Notice of approval of change of company name; 
  2. Authorisation letter of designated representative or jointly appointed agent, and a photocopy of the identity document of the designated representative or jointly appointed agent.


(The HKTDC provides one-on-one China Business Advisory Service free of charge to assist companies in resolving problems encountered when doing business in China. For enquiries and appointments, please call (852) 1830 668 or register online.)

Content provided by Picture: HKTDC Research