About HKTDC | Media Room | Contact HKTDC | Wish List Wish List () | My HKTDC |
繁體 简体
Save As PDF Email this page Print this page

Online CBA: Where Can I Apply for Computerised Import Certification?

Photo: Information technology equipment
Photo: Information technology equipment

Q: Where Can I Apply for Computerised Import Certification?

A: According to the Implementation Rules for Compulsory Certification of Information Technology Equipment (CNCA-C09-01) issued by the Certification and Accreditation Administration of the People’s Republic of China (CNCA), the China Information Security Certification Center is the appointed certification agency responsible for carrying out compulsory certification of information technology equipment and products. Its website is www.isccc.gov.cn.

Please click to view more information about the description and definition of information technology equipment and products under category 09 listed in the compulsory certification catalogue (Chinese only), and the list of software product inspection organs and software product registration and certification organs in China (Chinese only).

(The HKTDC provides one-on-one China Business Advisory Service free of charge to assist companies in resolving problems encountered when doing business in China. For enquiries and appointments, please call (852) 1830 668 or register online.)

Content provided by Picture: HKTDC Research