About HKTDC | Media Room | Contact HKTDC | Wish List Wish List () | My HKTDC |
繁體 简体
Save As PDF Email this page Print this page

Online CBA: Where Can I Get Information about the Application Procedures, Required Documents and Application Form for the Establishment of Medical Institutions in Guangdong and Shanghai?

Photo: Medical institutions
Photo: Medical institutions

Q: Where can I get information about the application procedures, required documents and application form for the establishment of medical institutions in Guangdong and Shanghai?

A: Please visit the following websites for information (Chinese only):

1. Health and Family Planning Commission of Guangdong Province

2. Health Supervision Office of Shanghai Municipal Health and Family Planning Commission

(The HKTDC provides one-on-one China Business Advisory Service free of charge to assist companies in resolving problems encountered when doing business in China. For enquiries and appointments, please call (852) 1830 668 or register online.)



Content provided by Picture: HKTDC Research