6 July 2017
Online CBA: Which Goods are Prohibited from Being Mailed to China?
Q: Which goods are prohibited from being mailed to China?
A: A number of goods/product categories have been designated as unacceptable for carriage by the mail service within China. These include:
- Arms, ammunition and explosives of all kinds
- Coins, banknotes, counterfeit currencies and counterfeit negotiable securities
- Any published materials, promotion materials and printed matters which may be deemed detrimental to the national security, social stability and political stability, as well as obscene items
- Poisons of all kinds
- All kinds of narcotic drugs, such as opium and morphine
- All kinds of biochemical products and infectious items, such as anthrax, dangerous bacteria and medical waste
- All kinds of items that obstruct public health, such as bones, animal organs and limbs
For further details (in Chinese), please refer to the following webpage:
Catalogue of Prohibited Mailing Items and Handling Methods