About HKTDC | Media Room | Contact HKTDC | Wish List Wish List () | My HKTDC |
繁體 简体
Save As PDF Email this page Print this page

Online China Business Advisory Service

We offer a FREE China business advisory service to help Hong Kong and overseas SMEs overcome their business challenges and access the latest market intelligence on China market. This service offers professional and practical information, covering areas such as marketing strategy, government regulations, customs requirements, intellectual property rights and taxation.

Business Enquiry Form

If you have any enquiries regarding doing business in China, please click the button and submit your questions. Our specialists will reply you as soon as possible.

Latest Enquiries

Q: Are there any restrictions on the import of wireless transmission equipment?
Q: What are China’s measures for promoting “happiness industries”?
Q: What are the rules of sending personal postal items into or out of China?
Q: What should consignees of imported cosmetic products provide for record filing?
Q: What are the requirements for enterprises applying for permission to use the “green channel” for their imports and exports?

Q: What documents should be furnished by a foreign trade enterprise applying for export tax rebate?
Q: Are licences required for the import of salmon?
Q: Under what circumstances are export enterprises not allowed to apply for export tax rebate?
Q: What are the qualifications of the chief representative of a foreign company’s representative office in China?
Q: What are the procedures of importing fruits to China from foreign countries?

Q: In what ways does Zhuhai’s Hengqin support innotech companies?
Q: How are cross-border e-commerce enterprises managed under the Chinese Customs regime?
Q: What is the registered capital registration system for establishing companies in China?
Q: Are enterprises in the pilot free trade zones allowed to re-invest or start business outside the zones?
Q: Which forms has a manufacturing enterprise have to complete when it applies for export tax refund? What are the requirements?

Q: Are the products made by our manufacturing facility in China be eligible for tariff reduction when they are exported to the ASEAN countries?
Q: Is it possible to import Australian food such as baked breakfast cereals and cake mixes into China directly without going through an exporter or importer?
Q: What are the record filing procedures for domestic consignees of imported cosmetics?
Q: Is record filing necessary for a domestic enterprise to use overseas registered commodity bar codes on its products?
Q: How do we apply for the Permit for the Quarantine of Entry Animals and Plants online?

Q: Can meat be imported to China through just any port?
Q: What documents does a foreign-invested enterprise (FIE) have to submit to change its registration to a domestic enterprise?
Q: We are a member of the China Commodity Bar Code System. Can our company prefix and corresponding commodity bar codes be transferred to and used by other parties?
Q: What information should a company submit if it intends to change its name?
Q: What requirements does China impose on the wood packaging material of imported goods?

Page of 7
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next
Comments (0)
Shows local time in Hong Kong (GMT+8 hours)

HKTDC welcomes your views. Please stay on topic and be respectful of other readers.
Review our Comment Policy

*Add a comment (up to 5,000 characters)