About HKTDC | Media Room | Contact HKTDC | Wish List Wish List () | My HKTDC |
繁體 简体


In which circumstance are citizens of Hong Kong entitled to apply for a mainland residence permit and what are the benefits of having such a permit?

19 Dec 2018

As of 1 September 2018, native residents of Hong Kong, Macau or Taiwan who have lived on the mainland for six months or more – as long as they have complied with certain prior stipulations – have been...Read More


Where can full details of China’s current environmental protection standards be found?

21 Nov 2018

All such details can be furnished directly by the Ministry of Ecology and Environment or can be viewed on its comprehensive website (Chinese only)....Read More


Are Hong Kong-based research establishments entitled to Central Government funding when conducting science and technology-related R&D projects?

22 Aug 2018

Certain approved Hong Kong-based higher-learning institutions and scientific research establishments are free to compete with their mainland counterparts in order to secure funding under the Central G...Read More


Following the institutional reforms implemented by the State Council this year, what have been the major changes in terms of the responsibilities of China’s various government departments?

8 Aug 2018

The State Council Institutional Reform Plan, as adopted in March this year during the first session of the 13th National People’s Congress, saw the various departments constituting the State Council (...Read More

Page Of 1